Last Updated: November 2023
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on the website located at www.forfanz.com (the “Website”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the applicable Website by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following informations:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyright work you believe to have been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Forfanz (preferably including specific URLs associated with the material);
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send all required details to email@example.com
If you fail to comply with all the requirements of section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the applicable Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers in accordance with our repeat infringer policy.